PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 8 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Vertical Spindle Veneer Peeling Machine for Plywood Making
Share to:

Vertical Spindle Veneer Peeling Machine for Plywood Making

It can turn the wood segment with a diameter less than 1100 mm and a length of 1500-2700 mm into veneers with various specifications of 0.3-3.25 mm.
Total Power:
Overall sizes:
Max. cutting length:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-YKXQ01
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Vertical Spindle Veneer Peeling Machine for Plywood Making

spindle plywood veneer peeling machine



       Wood peeling machine is a main equipment in plywood production,It is used for a certain length and the diameter of the logs into continuous veneer tape,After shear become certain specifications of the veneer.The veneer peeling machine has very close relationship with plywood production and quality.


spindle veneer peeling machine      This machine tool is one of the mainframes of plywood production, suitable for plywood factories, plate factories, building materials factories and other enterprises. Used for making various kinds of plywood, furniture and tabletop decorative plywood. At the same time, it is also used to spin-cut plastic sheets for acid-proof, alkali-proof and sealing purposes. It can turn the wood segment with a diameter less than 1100 mm and a length of 1500-2700 mm into veneers with various specifications of 0.3-3.25 mm.






spindle plywood veneer peeling machine



spindle veneer peeling machine

spindle plywood veneer peeling machine





spindle plywood veneer peeling machine

spindle veneer peeling machine

      This machine is used to peel  log without skin with single spindles into veneer.

      1. Auto knife installation system, auto tool carriage feeding system

      2. Hydraulic clamping.

      3. Auto anti-bend roller

      4. Both soft and hard wood are available.

      5. peeling diameter:200-1100 mm

      We have 4f,6f and 8f to meet different requirement. You can choose it according to your demand.





spindle plywood veneer peeling machine


spindle plywood veneer peeling machine

spindle plywood veneer peeling machine

spindle plywood veneer peeling machine




      Presale service

      1.Make reliable practical machine list and production proposal free of charge, according to customers' actual situation

      2.Design the machine free of charge, according to the customer's production line and production cost.

      3. Make the workshop and production line layout free of charge, according to customers' factory land.

      Service during the sales

      1.Video for the manufacturing process as customers requirement.

      2.Machine modifying according to customers' suggestion.

      3.Order the shipment and prepare the documents for customers' clearance, according to customers' custom requirement.

      After-sale services

      1.One year warranty for the main machine, cost price for vulnerable parts.

      2.Experienced engineer is available for the machine installation and worker training.

spindle plywood veneer peeling machine


      1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

      A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

      2. Q: Delivery time?

      A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

      3. Q: Service system? 

      A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sale service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

      4. Q: What are the payment terms?

      A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

      5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

      A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries' customers.

plywood veneer production line


Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.