PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 8 Feet Log Debarker » 8 Feet Log Debarking Rounding Machine
Share to:

8 Feet Log Debarking Rounding Machine

This log debarking machine is suitable for the debarking and rounding of the logs with the length lower than 2700 mm. Its work efficiency is 15 percent higher than common debarker.
Total Power:
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8ZSG
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet  Log Debarking Rounding Machine 

8 feet log debarker machine

8 feet log debarker machine

       

      This log debarking machine is suitable for the debarking and rounding of the logs with the length lower than 2700 mm. Its work efficiency is 15 percent higher than common debarker.

      1.This machine is used for debarking the skin and making round the log before peeling,

      2.This machine reasonable structure, easy operation and maintenance.

      3.This machine equipment performance is stable, less wearing parts, long life.

      4.Chrome plated rollers are more wear-resistant.

      5.Artificial technical requirements are not high,in the normal peeling the error range in ± 0.1mm.

      6.One debarker machine can supply with two veneer peeling machines, save about five or six people.

      7.This machine is suitable for the eucalyptus, pine, cotton wood and other trees.


8 feet log debarker machine

8 feet log debarker machine


plywood veneer

8 feet log debarker machine

8 feet log debarker machine


8 feet log debarker machine

8 feet log debarker machine

8 feet log debarker machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

8 feet log debarker machine

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


plywood veneer production line





Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.