PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 8 Feet Log Debarker » 8 Feet Spindleless Plywood Log Debarker
Share to:

8 Feet Spindleless Plywood Log Debarker

weigth:
Max.log length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8Z350
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

8 Feet Spindleless Plywood Log Debarker 

plywood log debarker

plywood log debarker

       

      This rounding machine is used in the process of peeling and rounding logs with a length of 2900mm, which is 15% higher than the general rounding machine. Suitable for Eucalyptus, hybrid wood, and other hardwood .

One log debarker could supply two or three plywood veneers peeling machines.

log debarker machine


plywood log debarker


The advantages of log debarker machine:

      1.The hydraulic-driven feed mechanism can be fast and efficient completion of the logs remove the bark to save labor and raise working efficiency.

      2.It uses a hydraulic knife assembling system, so can reduce the labor need and increase productivity.  

      3.Big-diameter wear-resistant and grooved roll with bark to increase the barking speed. 

      4. High-quality steel profile to ensure stability.

plywood log debarker


plywood log debarker

plywood log debarker

plywood log debarker

plywood log debarker

plywood log debarker


pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away. 

log debarker machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.




Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.