Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 4 Feet Log Debarker » 1300MM Hydraulic Wood Log Debarker Machine


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

1300MM Hydraulic Wood Log Debarker Machine

This log debarker has crushing fuction.The crushed barks can be used as the raw material of other wood based panels.
Total Power:
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Machine Weight:
  • Changsheng

 1300MM Hydraulic Wood  Log Debarker Machine  

log debarker

log debarker

Plywood machine: log debarker machine

      This log debarker machine is used for peeling logs with a length of less than 1500 mm. The main function is to straighten the logs. Because the felled logs will have root knots and cannot be directly peeled off, the hydraulic rounding machine removes the bark and stutters through the hydraulic top thrust and the friction of the large diameter drum. It is the initial stage of wood processing. The machine structure is simple, durable, and easy to operate.


log debarker

log debarker

log debarker

      All of our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirement.

log debarker

log debarker

log debarker machine

log debarker

log debarker

pre-sale service

       We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

       Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

       We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

wood debarker 


1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

wood debarker machine







  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.