Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 4 Feet Log Debarker » Spindleless 4 Feet Log Debarker Machine


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

Spindleless 4 Feet Log Debarker Machine

  • CS-4Z350

  • Changsheng

Spindleless 4 Feet Log Debarker Machine

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

1.Log Debarker is used for log for round before peeling. 

2.And it is suitable for the Eucalyptus, hybrid wood, etc.. .

3.with principle of peeling, removing the log's skin and straighting logs. 

4.hydraulic driven feed mechanism,can quickly, efficiently put log removal of bark,round. One set debarker can supply 2 set peeling machine .it saves the original manual peeling, rounding procedure, save 5-6 human .

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

log debarker machine

      All our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirements.

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.

Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.

After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

spindleless log debarker machine 

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.





  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.