PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 4 Feet Log Debarker » 4 Feet Spindleless Hydraulic Wood Log Debarker Machine
Share to:

4 Feet Spindleless Hydraulic Wood Log Debarker Machine

Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4Z350
  • Changsheng

4 Feet Spindleless Hydraulic Wood Log Debarker Machine

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine


1.Log Debarker is used for log for round before peeling. 

2.And it is suitable for the Eucalyptus, hybrid wood, etc.. .

3.with principle of peeling, removing the log's skin and straighting logs. 

4.hydraulic driven feed mechanism,can quickly, efficiently put log removal of bark,round. One set debarker can supply 2 set peeling machine .it saves the original manual peeling, rounding procedure, save 5-6 human .


spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

log debarker machine

      All our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirements.


spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

Pre-sale service

1) Provide a free consultation on the equipment .

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart.

3) According to the clients' special requirement, offering the reasonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment.

4)Welcome to visit our factory.


Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory.

2) Train the first-line operator.


After-sales service

1) 24 hours online service .

2) Provide the VIDEO with installation and debug the equipment.

3) Provide technical exchanging.

spindleless log debarker machine 

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.






Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.