PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 4 Feet Log Debarker » Plywood Making Machine 4 Feet Heavy Duty Log Debarke Machine
Share to:

Plywood Making Machine 4 Feet Heavy Duty Log Debarke Machine

Rubberwood special log debarker machine with bark crushing function
weigth:
Total Power:
Max. Log Diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4PSZY-3
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Plywood Making Machine 4 Feet  Heavy Duty  Log Debarke Machine  

log debarker

log debarker

Plywood machine: 4 feet log debarker machine

      Log debarker of 4  feet plywood. The log debarker machine is used for peeling and straightening the logs before the plywood veneer peeling machine. This machine is one of the main equipment of the plywood veneer production line.

      This bark crushing and rounding machine is characterized by being able to crush the peeled bark and has a bark crushing function. Broken bark can be used as a raw material for particleboard. This log debarker machine has a simple and reasonable structure, convenient operation, and convenient maintenance.

       One log debarker machine can provide two plywood veneer peeling machines for production use, which can save about five to six people.

        This is just a log debarker machine we produce. Our factory can customize the entire plywood production line according to your production needs.



log debarker



log debarker

log debarker machine

      Can be customized according to customer requirements.


log debarker

log debarker

log debarler

log debarker

                                                                   

                                                                       Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of equipment .

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart .

3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .

4)Welcome to visit our factory.


                                                                Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .

2) Train the first-line operator.


                                                                    After sales service

1) 24 hours online service .

2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment .

3) Provide technical exchanging .

 log debarker


     

                                                                                Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

plywood veneer production line




Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.