PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 4 Feet Log Debarker » 4 Feet Heavy Duty Wood Log Debarker Machine
Share to:

4 Feet Heavy Duty Wood Log Debarker Machine

Total prower:
Weight:
Max.log length:
Max.log diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4ZXPS
  • Changsheng

4 Feet Heavy Duty Wood Log Debarker Machine 

log debarker machinelog debarker

Plywood machine : log debarker

       One log debarker machine can be used for 2 veneer peeling machine.It saves the original manual peeling, rounding procedure, save 5-6 human .The maximum log length that this log debarker machine can process is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter is 600 mm.The  machine is a heavy-duty log debarker machine, the weight of the whole machine can reach 4500 kg, which ensures the quality of the veneer.

       All of our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirement.


log debarker machine

       log debarker

      

log debarker machine

    

log debarker machine


log debarker machine

log debarker machine

log debarker


log debarker machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away. 

 


log debarker machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


log debarker machine

Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!








Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.