PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 1300mm Spindleless Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

loading

Share to:

1300mm Spindleless Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

weigth:
Veneer Output Speed:
Max. Log Diameter:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4JXDZ

  • Changsheng

  • 8465960000

1300mm Spindleless Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

plywood veneer peeling machine


plywood veneer peeling machine

      We are a plywood machine manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience. This model produced in our factory is the mainstream model for export. The maximum log length that can be processed is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter can reach 600 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 40-100 m / min. It can process hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne, and miscellaneous wood.



plywood veneer peeling machine


plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

      All the plywood machines we produce can be customized according to your production requirements.

plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

plywood veneer peeling machine


Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.



plywood production line

  







Previous: 
Next: 

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.