Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Face Veneer Rotary Peeling Machine


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

4 Feet Face Veneer Rotary Peeling Machine

This 4 ft plywood veneer peeling machine is used for hardwood rotary cutting. The high-speed rotary cutting of logs under 500 mm diameter is easy to operate.
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Veneer Output Speed:
  • Changsheng

4 Feet Face Veneer Rotary Peeling Machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

Plywood machine: 4 Feet Face Veneer Rotary Peeling Machine

      Spindleless Veneer Peeling Machine With Clipper is a main machine of veneer peeling line.Could peel the veneer after single spindle veneer peeling machine,Max.working log diameter is 500mm,and final log core will be 30mm. We could manufacture 4ft,6ft ,8ft cnc spindleless veneer peeling machine or customized ones.

      1)4ft spindleless veneer peeling machine combined clipper and conveyor.

      2) Heavy duty iron steel structure machine body.

      3) High quality spare parts and electric components,such as siemens etc.

      4) 700mm max.working diameter, and 50-100m/min peeling speed.

plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

      All our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirements

plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.

Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.

After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

spindleless veneer peeling machine


1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system?

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

plywood veneer production lineChangsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!





  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.