PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Rotary Lathe 4 Feet Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Rotary Lathe 4 Feet Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

This machine is used for the high speed rotary cutting of various hardness logs,the peeled veneers are with high flatness and evenness.This machine is the main model of exporting.
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Machine Size:
Speed :
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4XJXDZ
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Rotary Lathe 4 Feet  Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine 

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

 Plywood machine : 4 feet plywood veneer peeling machine


      This machine is a 4ft plywood veneer peeling machine. It is the main model exported to Vietnam.

      The maximum log length that this rotary cutter can process is 1500mm, the maximum log diameter that can be processed is 500mm, and the speed is 60m/min. The display screen has six languages, which can be switched at will. It is the main model for export.



veneer making machine

veneer peeling machine


spindleless veneer peeling machine

      All of our  plywood machines  can be customized according to your production requirements.


manufacturer of plywood machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

       Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

       We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

spindleless veneer peeling machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

spindleless veneer peeling machine


     

     


     

Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.