Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Plywood Making Machine 1300mm Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

Plywood Making Machine 1300mm Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine

Spindle less veneer peeling machine is used for make veneer .This veneer peeling machine is designed for the rotary cutting of the logs with different hardness.
Total prower:

  • Changsheng

  • 8465960000

Plywood Making Machine 1300mm Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine     

veneer making machine

      veneer making machine


      This machine is main equipment of face veneer production and mainly used to rotary peel the Eucalyptus, hybrid wood, etc.

      This plywood veneer peeling machine can also spin-cut surplus wood that has been processed with a spindle veneer peeling machine. The log processing diameter is 500 mm, and the remaining minimum diameter of the wood core is 30 mm.

veneer making machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer making machine

      All of our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirement.

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

Pre-sale services:

      We provide the best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examination on the spot, process flow design, customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training, etc.

Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on-site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.

After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep a certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacement can be shipped to you right away.  

veneer making machine

7 peoples

We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.

20 years

We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.

365 days

We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.

3000 customers

More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.

10000 experiments

Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.

Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.

spindleless veneer peeling machine


1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

veneer making machine






  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.