This machine can be used for the rotary cutting of hardwood with diameter lower than 700mm.The peeling speed can be adjusted.
The advantages of this machine are:
1. CNC rotary peeling machine
2. Easy adjust knife seam function and convenient disassembly.
3. Cutting diameter 700mm .
4. An advanced CNC system ensures the veneers cut uniformly with a thickness tolerance of ± 0.05mm
5. It is equipped touch screen , very convenient to change thickness and other parameters .
1.Various sizes are 4 feet, 6 feet, 8 feet, etc.
2.This is one of our machines, we can also design and manufacture machines according to your requirements.
We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.
Service during the sales:
Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.
We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.
2. Q: Delivery time?
A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.
3. Q: Service system?
A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q: What are the payment terms?
A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.