PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Spindle Less 5 Feet Veneer Rotary Peeling Cutting Machine
Share to:

Spindle Less 5 Feet Veneer Rotary Peeling Cutting Machine

Availability:
Quantity:

Spindle Less 5 Feet Veneer Rotary Peeling Cutting Machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine


      Spindleless veneer peeling machine is used for make veneer . And it is suitable for eucalyptus, pine, cottonwood and another log.

      The quality of the veneer determines the quality of the plywood, so controlling the quality of the veneer is the premise and the most important part of producing standard plywood.veneer peeling machine is very technical equipment in plywood line equipment.


veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine


veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  


veneer peeling machine

7 peoples

We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.


20 years

We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.


365 days

We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.


3000 customers

More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.


10000 experiments

Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.

Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.

venneer peeling machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.







Previous: 
Next: 

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.