Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Spindle Less Wood Veneer Peeling Making Machine


Share to:
sharethis sharing button

4 Feet Spindle Less Wood Veneer Peeling Making Machine

It is used for high-speed rotary cutting of various hardness logs, with uniform thickness and standard size. It is the mainstream model for export.
Machine Weight( KG):
Veneer Thickness( MM):
Max. Log Length( MM):
Max. Log Diameter:
  • CS-4D2S2G11-2

  • Changsheng

  • 8465960000

4 Feet Spindle Less  Wood Veneer Peeling Making Machine

wood veneer peeling making machine


wood veneer peeling making machine

      Plywood  veneer peeling machine is important equipment in plywood production line and venner production line. It main to peeling off small diameter (max diameter to 700mm),wood and peeling plywood core plate, automatic peeling, cutting veneer, fast. Veneer size can be  change, fully automated production. For eucalyptus, hybrid wood, etc. and so on.  The integrated structure improves the space utilization rate, reduces the workers quantity.

wood veneer peeling making machine

wood veneer peeling making machine

    plywood veneer peeling machine

       All the plywood machines we produce can be customized according to your production requirements .

wood veneer peeling making machine

wood veneer peeling making machine

plywood veneer peeling machineplywood veneer peeling machine  

Pre-sale service

1) Provide free consultation on the equipment .

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart .

3) According to the client's special requirement, offering a reasonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment.

4)Welcome to visit our factory .

Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .

2)Train the first-line operator .

After sales service

1)  Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment .

3) Provide technical exchanging .

wood veneer peeling making machine


1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

plywood veneer production line

Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!





  Mr. Abel
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.