PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 8 Feet Log Debarker » Hydraulic 8 Feet Spindleless Log Debarker Machine
Share to:

Hydraulic 8 Feet Spindleless Log Debarker Machine

This log debarker machine is used for peeling logs below 2600 mm, with simple structure and easy maintenance .
weigth:
Size:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-8ZSK
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Hydraulic 8 Feet Spindleless  Log Debarker Machine

spindleless log debarker machine


log debarker machine

      Plywood machine : 4ft and 8ft spindleless log debarker machine

      It is  a necessary machine in plywood product project,The purpose is to remove the bark from the tree logs and make log core round.

     The 8 feet (ft) conventional log debarking machine for plywood is used for debarking and rounding logs before veneer debarking. This machine is the main equipment to remove the veneer of the plywood production line. It is suitable for eucalyptus, pine, poplar and birch, etc. According to the principle of peeling, the skin of the log is removed and the log is straightened. The hydraulically driven feeding mechanism can quickly and effectively put in the logs, remove the bark, and make them round.

spindleless log debarker machine

log debarker machine

spindleless wood log debarker machine

      1. Reasonable structure, easy operation and maintenance.

      2. Equipment performance is stable, less wearing parts, long life.

      3. Saving timber resources.

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine

spindleless log debarker machine


Our Service

Pre-sale services:

We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


In-sale services: 

Send  technicians to the job site for guiding the installation and adjustment on duty, training operators and finishing the check and accept together with you. You can come to our factory to study for free.


After-sale services:

We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  



spindleless log debarker machine


1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sale service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries' customers.


changsheng machinery


Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!



Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.