PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 1.2 M spindleless plywood veneer peeling making machine
Share to:

1.2 M spindleless plywood veneer peeling making machine

This machine can be used for the rotary cutting of softwood and hardwood with diameter lower than 700mm.The peeling speed can be adjusted.
Max. Log Diameter:
Max. Log Length:
Veneer Thickness:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-3D2S1G1
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

1.2 M  spindleless plywood veneer peeling making machine

plywood veneer making machine

veneer making machine

      This veneer making machine can be used for the rotary cutting of softwood and hardwood with diameter lower than 700mm.The peeling speed can be adjusted.

plywood veneer making machine1. Various sizes are 4 feet, 6 feet, 8 feet, etc

2. This is one of our machines, we can also design and manufacture machines according to your requirements

   Our company can provide customers with a complete set of plywood production solutions according to customer needs.


plywood veneer production line

plywood veneer production line

      wood veneer peeling machine is important equipment in plywood production line and venner production line. It main to peeling off small diameter (max diameter to 700mm),wood and peeling plywood core plate, automatic peeling, cutting veneer, fast. Veneer size can be  change, fully automated production. For eucalyptus, hybrid wood, etc. and so on. 

plywood veneer making machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machineveneer making machine

Pre-sale services:

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examination on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on-site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep a certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacement can be shipped to you right away.  

FAQ

plywood veneer production line-水印压缩

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.


QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.