Spindle less veneer peeling machine is used for make veneer .This veneer peeling machine is designed for the rotary cutting of the logs with different hardness. The max speed of this machine can be up to 150 m/min.
Hydraulic 4 feet high speed full servo plywood veneer peeling machine
This veneer peeling machine is designed for the rotary cutting of the logs with different hardness. The max speed of this machine can be up to 150 m/min.
The maximum log length that can be processed is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter is 600 mm.The produced veneers are uniform in thickness and standard in size.
All of our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirement.
We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.
Service during the sales:
Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.
We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.
We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.
We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.
We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.
More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.
Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.
Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.
2. Q: Delivery time ?
A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.
3. Q:Service system ?
A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.
Shandong Changsheng Wood Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in Linyi City, Shandong Province, the largest wood-based panel production base in China. After more than 20 years of continuous development, Changsheng Wood Machinery has become a modern company integrating design, development, manufacturing and installation of plywood production machinery.
In terms of production technology, our company has ten senior engineers, more than 30 technicians, and more than 20 machine innovation patents. In terms of production equipment, our company is equipped with plasma cutting machines, laser cutting machines, Lincoln brand carbon dioxide protection welding machines and other welding and cutting equipment. And we have established friendly business relationship with famous brands spare parts supplier such as Siemens Motor, WEG Motor, Delta PLC, Inovance Inverter etc. Our main products are veneer peeling machine, log debarking machine, veneer stacking machine, peeling knife sharpening machine and veneer dryer and other related equipment. And our company can provide customers with a complete set of plywood production solutions according to customer needs.
High-quality product quality and considerate customer service are the most significant responsibility of Changsheng Wood Machinery to each customer. Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. Companies' adhering to the "quality of survival, innovation and development" business philosophy: our equipment has been exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries, and has won wide recognition and praise from the customers.
Every Changsheng people firmly believes that 'creating value for customers' is creating value for ourselves. We believe that in the days coming, we will achieve a better tomorrow together with our customers.
Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!