PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Mini Spindleless Wood Core Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

4 Feet Mini Spindleless Wood Core Veneer Peeling Machine

Can process the remaining wood core of the spindle less veneer peeling machine.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-MWXQ01
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

4 Feet Mini Spindleless Wood Core Veneer  Peeling Machine

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine

      Can process the remaining wood core of the spindle less veneer peeling machine.The maximum diameter of the wood a be 12 cm, and the remaining wood core is 1 cm in diameter. Save resources and increase the yield of logs.

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine

wood core veneer peeling machine

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine


pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

mini spindleless veneer peeling machine


Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!



Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.