PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine for Small Diameter Logs
Share to:

4 Feet Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine for Small Diameter Logs

The workable diameter can be range from 10 mm to 120 mm. Save resources and increase the yield of logs.

Total prower:
Maximum log length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Speed :
Quantity:
  • CS-4MXXQ
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

 4 Feet Plywood  Veneer Peeling Machine for Small Diameter  Logs

small diameter log veneer peeling machine

small diameter logs veneer peeling machine

Plywood making machine: veneer peeling machine

      The wood veneer peeling machine is the main equipment in the production of plywood. The veneer peeling machine is closely related to the production and quality of plywood. The veneer making machine is to cut logs of a certain length and diameter into continuous plywood veneers, and cut them into the size required by the plywood.

      The small diameter wood rotary cutter is the remaining wood core of the rotary cutter, The workable diameter can be range from 10 mm to 120 mm. Save resources and increase the yield of logs.

small diameter logs veneer peeling machine

small diameter logs veneer peeling machine

small diameter logs veneer peeling machine

      In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.

small diameter logs veneer peeling machine

small diameter logs veneer peeling machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

1.Pre-sale

1.Free consultation about the equipment.

2.Reasonable purchasing plan and the production line designing plan are offered according to the clients' special requirment to help you to select the most suitable ma.chinery.

3.Welcome to visit our factory and check our machine.


2.During-sales

1.We inspect and test the machine before delivery.

2.We are willing to freely tran your technicist and first-line operator.


3.After-sales

1.Engineers are available to service overseas.

2.Videos about installing and debuging the equipment.


manufacturer of plywood machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

manufacturer of plywood machine

7 peoples

We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.

20 years

We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.

365 days

We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.

3000 customers

More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.

10000 experiments

Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.

Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.





     

 

QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.