Spindle less veneer peeling machine is used for make veneer .This veneer peeling machine is designed for the rotary cutting of the logs with different hardness. The max speed of this machine can be up to 120 m/min.
|Maximum log length:|
|Maximum log diameter:|
4 Feet Rotary Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood
We are a plywood machine manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience. This all-servo rotary cutter produced by our factory is the mainstream model for export. The maximum log length that can be processed is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter can reach 600 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 30-120 m / min. It can process hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne, and miscellaneous wood.
All the motors adopt full servo motors, the speed of the rotary cutting is stable, the precision of high-speed rotary cutting is guaranteed, and the quality of the veneer is high.
The chain is driven on both sides of the single row. This is a dual-motor dual-drive. The two ends of the single row are evenly loaded and the thickness of the single board is suitable for high.
The roller is made of round steel and quenched and chrome-plated to ensure the wear resistance of the roller surface pattern.
1 .The screw material is made of 45 steel, which is quenched, quenched and chromed.
2. Zinc-based alloy casting.
3. The stroke switch is precisely guided.
4. Cam, as the diameter of the log gradually decreases during the rotary cutting, it will drive the single row assembly to change its angle to ensure normal rotary cutting and ensure the uniform thickness of the veneer.
In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.
We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.
Service during the sales:
Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.
We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.
2. Q: Delivery time ?
A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.
3. Q:Service system ?
A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.
Feixian Changsheng Machinery is located in Feixian County, Shandong Rotary Cutting Machine Production Base.
Our company was founded in 1996 and is one of the earliest rotary cutting machine manufacturers in Shandong Province. Our main product includes log feeding machine, log debarking,veneer peeling machine, automatic veneer stacker, knife grinder, veneer dryer as well as whole plywood veneer production line customizing and parts including rotary cutter, rubber roller,conveyor belt etc.
Since its establishment, the company has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of rotary cutting machines.Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. Our factory has always adhered to the business philosophy of "survive by quality, develop by innovation", and guided by the six core values of "customer value, teamwork, serious responsibility, courage to bear, grateful attitude, healthy and fresh". We constantly improve the structure, improve the details, provide customers with better equipment and create value for customers. our plywood machine has been exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries, and has won wide recognition and praise from the customers.
Changsheng people are willing to use high-quality products, perfect service to provide you with a plywood veneers production line solution.