New mechanical ramming shaft, mechanical skinning rotary cutting machine (for thick core board)
|Max. Log Diameter:|
|Maximum log length:|
4 Feet Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood
Plywood machine : veneer making machine
New mechanical ramming shaft, mechanical skinning rotary veneer making machine (for thick core board).
The maximum log length that this rotary cutter can process is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter is 500 (can be customized to 600) mm. The production speed is adjustable, the speed range is 20-90m/min.
In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.
1. Provide reliable and practical machinery list and production proposal for free according to the actual situation of customers.
2. Design the machine for free according to the customer's production line and production cost.
3. Arrange the workshop and production line for free according to the customer's factory land.
Services during sales
1. Provide manufacturing process video according to customer requirements.
2. Modify the machine according to customer recommendations.
3. Order goods according to customer's customization requirements and prepare documents for customer clearance.
1. One year warranty for the host, cost price of wearing parts.
2. Experienced engineers can perform machine installation and worker training.
We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.
We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.
We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.
More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.
Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.
Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.
2. Q: Delivery time ?
A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.
3. Q:Service system ?
A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.
Shandong Changsheng Wood Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in Linyi City, Shandong Province, the largest wood-based panel production base in China. After more than 20 years of continuous development, Changsheng Wood Machinery has become a modern company integrating design, development, manufacturing and installation of plywood production machinery.
In terms of production technology, our company has ten senior engineers, more than 30 technicians, and more than 20 machine innovation patents. In terms of production equipment, our company is equipped with plasma cutting machines, laser cutting machines, Lincoln brand carbon dioxide protection welding machines and other welding and cutting equipment. And we have established friendly business relationship with famous brands spare parts supplier such as Siemens Motor, WEG Motor, Delta PLC, Inovance Inverter etc. Our main products are veneer peeling machine, log debarking machine, veneer stacking machine, peeling knife sharpening machine and veneer dryer and other related equipment. And our company can provide customers with a complete set of plywood production solutions according to customer needs.
High-quality product quality and considerate customer service are the most significant responsibility of Changsheng Wood Machinery to each customer. Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. Companies' adhering to the "quality of survival, innovation and development" business philosophy: our equipment has been exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries, and has won wide recognition and praise from the customers.
Every Changsheng people firmly believes that 'creating value for customers' is creating value for ourselves. We believe that in the days coming, we will achieve a better tomorrow together with our customers.
Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!