It is used for high-speed rotary cutting of various hardness logs, with uniform thickness and standard size, and is the mainstream model for export.
|Maximum log length:|
|Maximum log diameter:|
4 Feet Spindle Less Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine
Plywood machine : plywood veneer making machine
Spindleless plywood veneer making machine is used for make veneer .
Plywood Veneer making machine is a very important equipment in plywood production line equipment,and it is suitable for the eucalyptus, pine, cotton wood and another log.
The quality of the veneer determines the quality of the plywood, so controlling the quality of the veneer is the premise and the most important part of producing standard plywood.
We are a plywood machine manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience. This model produced in our factory is the mainstream model for export. The maximum log length that can be processed is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter can reach 600 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 40-100 m / min. It can process hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne, and miscellaneous wood.
Thickened chrome roller. We also have many types of rollers, which are different according to the wood produced by customers.
All of our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirement.
1) Provide the free consultation of equipment .
2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart.
3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .
4)Welcome to visit our factory.
Service during the sales
1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .
2) Oversea install and debug the equipment.
3) Train the first-line operator.
After sales service
1) 24 hours online service .
2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment.
3) Provide technical exchanging.
We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.
We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.
We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.
More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.
Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.
Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.
2. Q: Delivery time ?
A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.
3. Q:Service system ?
A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.
Feixian Changsheng Machinery is located in Feixian County, Shandong Rotary Cutting Machine Production Base.
Our company was founded in 1996 and is one of the earliest rotary cutting machine manufacturers in Shandong Province. Our main product includes log feeding machine, log debarking,veneer peeling machine, automatic veneer stacker, knife grinder, veneer dryer as well as whole plywood veneer production line customizing and parts including rotary cutter, rubber roller,conveyor belt etc.
Since its establishment, the company has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of rotary cutting machines.Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. Our factory has always adhered to the business philosophy of "survive by quality, develop by innovation", and guided by the six core values of "customer value, teamwork, serious responsibility, courage to bear, grateful attitude, healthy and fresh". We constantly improve the structure, improve the details, provide customers with better equipment and create value for customers. our plywood machine has been exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries, and has won wide recognition and praise from the customers.
Changsheng people are willing to use high-quality products, perfect service to provide you with a plywood veneers production line solution.