PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Wood Face Veneer Peeling Machine for Plywood Making
Share to:

4 Feet Wood Face Veneer Peeling Machine for Plywood Making

This 4 ft plywood veneer peeling machine is used for hardwood rotary cutting. The low-speed rotary cutting of logs under 500 mm diameter is easy to operate.
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Veneer Output Speed:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4D1S1G1
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

4 Feet  Wood Face Veneer Peeling Machine for Plywood Making

plywood veneer peeling machine

plywood veneer making machine

Plywood machine: wood veneer making machine

      This  machine is used for the low speed rotary cutting of hardwood with diameter lower than 500mm,easy to operate.

      High speed plywood veneer rotary cutting machine is an important equipment of plywood production line. It is mainly used for turning logs with a diameter less than 700mm. Quickly and automatically peel and cut the veneer. The size of the rotary cut veneer can be changed, and it can be used for the automatic production of the automatic plywood veneer production line. Used for hardwoods such as eucalyptus ,miscellaneous wood.

wood veneer making machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling making machine

      All our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirements


wood veneer making machine

plywood veneer peeling machine

wood veneer making machine

plywood veneer peeling machine


pre-sale service

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

     Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.   

plywood veneer peeling machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

veneer production lineChangsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!



Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.