PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » New 4 Feet Spindle Less Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood
Share to:

New 4 Feet Spindle Less Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood

A new type of thick core veneer peeling machine
Total prower:
Max. Log Diameter:
Maximum log length:
Speed :
Quantity:
  • CS-4D2S1G11
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

New 4 feet spindle less veneer peeling machine for making plywood

veneer making machine

Plywood machine : spindle less veneer peeling machine

      We are a plywood machine manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience. This new type of veneer peeling machine produced by our factory is a special thick core machine. The maximum log length that can be processed is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter can reach 600 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 20-90 m/min. It can process hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne, and mixed wood.

     veneer making machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

      In addition to the 4 feet veneer peeling machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer peeling machine and 8 feet veneer peeling machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

1. This veneer peeling machine has a digital control system.

2.Its stable structure can be suitable for hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne, and mixed wood.

3.The integrated structure improves the space utilization rate, reduces the worker's quantity.

4.Automatic adjustment of cutting system, make the skin more smooth, uniform. The large diameter wood veneer.

5.This machine with an auxiliary device for round can keep the whole standard tail plate.


manufacturer of plywood machine

veneer peeling machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

veneer peeling machine

pre-sale service

1. Provide reliable and practical machinery list and production proposal for free according to the actual situation of customers.

2. Design the machine for free according to the customer's production line and production cost.

3. Arrange the workshop and production line for free according to the customer's factory land.


Services during sales

1. Provide manufacturing process video according to customer requirements.

2. Modify the machine according to customer recommendations.

3. Order goods according to customer's customization requirements and prepare documents for customer clearance.


After-sales service

1. One year warranty for the host, cost price of wearing parts.

2. Experienced engineers can perform machine installation and worker training.


veneer peeling machine


Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

      manufacturer of plywood machine

      Every Changsheng people firmly believe that 'creating value for customers' is creating value for ourselves. We believe that in the days coming, we will achieve a better tomorrow together with our customers.

 

      Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!







QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.