PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Plywood Making Machine 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Plywood Making Machine 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine

This machine is used for the low speed rotary cutting of softwood with diameter lower than 500 mm,easy to operate.

Total prower:
Maximum log length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Machine Weight:
Quantity:
  • CS-4D1S1G1
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Plywood Making Machine 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine


veneer making machine


veneer making machine

Plywood making machine : veneer peeling machine

      This  machine is used for the low speed rotary cutting of softwood with diameter lower than 500 mm,easy to operate.

      The maximum log length that this veneer making machine can process is 1400 mm,  and the production speed is 43 m/min.


veneer making machine



veneer making machine

                                                           

veneer making machine

      All of our plywood making machines can be customized according to your production requirement.

veneer making machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

Pre-sale services:

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  


manufacturer of plywood machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

      Feixian Changsheng Machinery is located in Feixian County, Shandong Rotary Cutting Machine Production Base. 

      Our company was founded in 1996 and is one of the earliest rotary cutting machine manufacturers in Shandong Province. Our main product includes log feeding machine, log debarking,veneer peeling machine, automatic veneer stacker, knife grinder, veneer dryer ,cold press ,hot press as well as whole plywood veneer production line customizing and parts including rotary cutter, rubber roller,conveyor belt etc. 

manufacturer of plywood machine

     Since its establishment, the company has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of rotary cutting machines.Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. Our factory has always adhered to the business philosophy of "survive by quality, develop by innovation", and guided by the six core values of "customer value, teamwork, serious responsibility, courage to bear, grateful attitude, healthy and fresh". We constantly improve the structure, improve the details, provide customers with better equipment and create value for customers. our plywood machine has been exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries, and has won wide recognition and praise from the customers.

     Changsheng people are willing to use high-quality products, perfect service to provide you with a plywood veneers production line solution.











QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.