PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Plywood Making Machine Spindle Less 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Plywood Making Machine Spindle Less 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine

This machine is used for the low speed rotary cutting of softwood with diameter lower than 450 mm,easy to operate.

Total prower:
Maximum log length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Machine Weight:
Quantity:
  • CS-4D1S1G1
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Plywood Making Machine Spindle Less 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine


veneer making machine


veneer making machine

Plywood making machine : veneer peeling machine

        This  machine is used for the low speed rotary cutting of softwood with diameter lower than 450 mm,easy to operate.

        The maximum log length that this veneer peeling machine can process is 1400 mm,  and the production speed is 35 m/min.

        In addition to the 4 feet veneer peeling machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer peeling machine and 8 feet veneer peeling machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.


veneer making machine



veneer peeling machine

                                                              veneer peeling machine

veneer making machine

veneer peeling machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

veneer peeling machine

Pre-sale

1.Free consultation about the equipment.

2.Reasonable purchasing plan and the production line designing plan are offered according to the clients' special requirment to help you to select the most suitable ma.chinery.

3.Welcome to visit our factory and check our machine

During-sales

1.We inspect and test the machine before delivery.

2.We are willing to freely tran your technicist and first-line operator.

After-sales

1.Engineers are available to service overseas.

2.Videos about installing and debuging the equipment.



manufacturer of plywood machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

      Feixian Changsheng Machinery is located in Feixian County, Shandong Rotary Cutting Machine Production Base. 

      Our company was founded in 1996 and is one of the earliest rotary cutting machine manufacturers in Shandong Province. Our main product includes log feeding machine, log debarking,veneer peeling machine, automatic veneer stacker, knife grinder, veneer dryer ,cold press ,hot press as well as whole plywood veneer production line customizing and parts including rotary cutter, rubber roller,conveyor belt etc. 

manufacturer of plywood machine

     Since its establishment, the company has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of rotary cutting machines.Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. Our factory has always adhered to the business philosophy of "survive by quality, develop by innovation", and guided by the six core values of "customer value, teamwork, serious responsibility, courage to bear, grateful attitude, healthy and fresh". We constantly improve the structure, improve the details, provide customers with better equipment and create value for customers. our plywood machine has been exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries, and has won wide recognition and praise from the customers.

     Changsheng people are willing to use high-quality products, perfect service to provide you with a plywood veneers production line solution.











QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.