PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Small Diameter Logs Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Small Diameter Logs Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

This machine is used for peeling the last wood core into veneer.

Veneer Thickness:
Max. Log Diameter:
Speed :
Machine Weight:
Quantity:
  • CS-4MXXQ
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Small Diameter Logs Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

veneer making machine

small diameter logs veneer peeling machine

      Plywood machine:  veneer making machine

      The wood veneer peeling machine is the main equipment in the production of plywood. The veneer peeling machine is closely related to the production and quality of plywood. The veneer rotary cutter is to cut logs of a certain length and diameter into continuous plywood veneers, and cut them into the size required by the plywood.

      It is the main equipment for veneer production, mainly used for rotary cutting of the remaining wood core. It can be rotated to cut a wooden shaft with a maximum diameter of 12 cm, and the remaining wood core is 1 cm in diameter. Save resources and increase the log output rate.

small diameter logs veneer making machine

small diameter logs veneer making machine

wood core veneer peeling machine

      The workable diameter can be range from 10 mm to 120 mm. Save resources and increase the yield of logs.

veneer making machine

      In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.

core veneer peeling machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

Presale service

1.Make reliable pratical mechine list and production proposal free of charge, according to customers' actual situation.

2.Design the machine free of charge, according to customer's production line and production cost.

3. Make the workshop and production line layout free of charge, according to customers' factory land.


Service during the sales

1.Video for the manufacturing process as customers requirement.

2.Machine modifying according customers' suggestion.

3.Order the shipment and prepare the documents for customers' clearance, according to customers' custom requirement.


After-sale services

1.One year warranty for main machine, cost price for vunerable parts.

2.Experienced engineer is avaiable for the machine installation and worker training.

manufacturer of plywood machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

manufacturer of plywood machine

      

QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Peter
  0086-13697816816
  peter@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.