PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Spindle Less 4 Feet Plywood Making Machine Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Spindle Less 4 Feet Plywood Making Machine Veneer Peeling Machine

This machine can also peel off the remaining wood processed by the spindle veneer peeling machine. The log processing diameter is 500 mm, and the minimum diameter of the remaining wood core is 30 mm.

Total prower:
Max. Log Diameter:
Maximum log length:
Speed :
Quantity:
  • CS-4D2S1G11
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Spindle Less 4 Feet Plywood Making Machine Veneer Peeling Machine

plywood machine manufacturer

plywood veneer making machine

      Veneer making machine is the main equipment of face veneer production and mainly used to rotary peel the Poplar, Eucalyptus, etc.

      This spindle less veneer peeling making machine can also spin-cut surplus wood that has been processed with a spindle veneer peeling machine. The log processing diameter is 500 mm, and the remaining minimum diameter of the wood core is 30 mm.

      Veneer making machine is the main equipment of face veneer production and mainly used to rotary peel the Poplar, Eucalyptus, etc.

This spindle less veneer peeling making machine can also spin-cut surplus wood that has been processed with a spindle veneer peeling machine. The log processing diameter is 500 mm, and the remaining minimum diameter of the wood core is 30 mm.

plywood machine manufacturer

plywood machine manufacturer

spindle less veneer peeling machine

      All the plywood machines we produce can be customized according to your production requirements .

plywood machine manufacturer

spindle less veneer peeling machine

1, Alloy lead screw and zinc-based alloy nut .

2, Easy-adjust knife seam function and convenient disassembly .

3, The peeled veneer is smooth on both sides .

4, Auto trimming function of the residual tail plate, thickness error plus and minus 0.05mm .

5, Advanced control system and core technology .

6, Automatic speed down when peeling end .

7, Normally the running current only 50% of the rated current .

plywood machine manufacturerplywood machine manufacturer

plywood machine manufacturer

plywood machine manufacturer

Presale service

1.Make reliable practical machine list and production proposal free of charge, according to customers' actual situation

2.Design the machine free of charge, according to customer's production line and production cost, 

3. Make the workshop and production line layout free of charge, according to customers' factory land

Service during the sales

1.Video for the manufacturing process as customers requirement

2.Machine modifying according to customers' suggestion

3.Order the shipment and prepare the documents for customers' clearance, according to customers' custom requirement

After-sale services

1.One year warranty for the main machine, cost price for vulnerable parts

2.Experienced engineer is available for the machine installation and worker training

plywood machine manufacturer

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.









QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.