PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Spindleless 4 Feet High Speed Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Spindleless 4 Feet High Speed Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

Spindle less veneer peeling machine is used for make veneer .This veneer peeling machine is designed for the rotary cutting of the logs with different hardness.
Color:
Size:
weigth:
Quantity:
  • CS-4XJXDZ-D
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Spindleless 4 Feet High Speed  Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine  

veneer making machine

      

spindleless veneer peeling machine

      This veneer peeling machine is designed for the rotary cutting of the logs with different hardness. The max speed of this machine is 60 m/min.

      The maximum log length that can be processed is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter is 500 mm.The produced veneers are uniform in thickness and standard in size.

veneer making machine

spindleless veneer peeling machine

spindleless veneer peeling machine

      All of our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirement.

manufacturer of plywood machine

spindleless veneer peeling machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

spindleless veneer peeling machine

Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of equipment  .

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart .

3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .

4)Welcome to visit our factory .

Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory  .

2) Oversea install and debug the equipment .

3) Train the first-line operator .

After sales service

1) 24 hours online service .

2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment .

3) Provide technical exchanging .




manufacturer of plywood machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.



     





QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.