PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 4 Feet Log Debarker » Spindleless 4 Feet Plywood Log Debarker Machine
Share to:

Spindleless 4 Feet Plywood Log Debarker Machine

wood log debarker machine, used for removing and correcting round bark of logs

Total prower:
Max. Log Length :
Max. Log Diameter:
Quantity:
  • CS-4Z350X
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Spindleless 4 Feet Plywood Log Debarker Machine

plywood log debarker machinelog debarker machine

Plywood machine: log debarker machine

      The log debarker  machine is a machine that removes the bark of logs in the production of plywood. The equipment before the plywood veneer peeling machine.

      Plywood log debarker machine is the main equipment for removing bark in the plywood production line. The hydraulically driven feeding mechanism can quickly and effectively put the logs in, remove the bark, and make the logs round, which is beneficial to the veneer peeling work. It is suitable for poplar, eucalyptus, etc.

log debarker machine

log debarker machine

log debarker machine

      All the plywood machines we produce can be customized according to your production requirements .

log debarker machinelog debarker machine

log debarker machine

log debarker machine

Pre-sale services:

      We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

      Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

      We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

log debarker machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

plywood veneer production line







QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.