PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Log Debarker » 4 Feet Log Debarker » Spindleless Plywood Log Debarker Machine
Share to:

Spindleless Plywood Log Debarker Machine

wood log debarker machine, used for removing and correcting round bark of logs
Total prower:
Max. Log Length :
Max. Log Diameter:
Quantity:
  • CS-4Z350Y
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Spindleless  Plywood Log Debarker Machine

plywood log debarker machinelog debarker machine

Plywood machine: log debarker machine

      The log debarker  machine is a machine that removes the bark of logs in the production of plywood. The equipment before the plywood veneer peeling machine.

      Plywood log debarker machine is the main equipment for removing bark in the plywood production line. The hydraulically driven feeding mechanism can quickly and effectively put the logs in, remove the bark, and make the logs round, which is beneficial to the veneer peeling work. 

log debarker machine

log debarker machine


log debarker machine

      All the plywood machines we produce can be customized according to your production requirements .

log debarker machinelog debarker machine

log debarker machine

log debarker machine

Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of equipment 

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart

3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .

4)Welcome to visit our factory

Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory 

2) Oversea install and debug the equipment

3) Train the first-line operator

After sales service

1) 24 hours online service 

2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment

3) Provide technical exchanging


log debarker machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

plywood veneer production line







QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.