Double-row linear guide CNC veneer making machine. In the process of rotary cutting, the phenomenon of knife table vibration is reduced, and the thickness of the plate is more uniform
|Maximum log length:|
|Maximum log diameter:|
Spindleless Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood Veneer
Plywood veneer peeling machine is important equipment in plywood production line and venner production line. It main to peeling off small diameter (max diameter to 700mm),wood and peeling plywood core plate, automatic peeling, cutting veneer, fast. Veneer size can be change, fully automated production. For Eucalyptus, hybrid wood, etc.and so on.
Double-row linear guide CNC veneer making machine. In the process of rotary cutting, the phenomenon of knife table vibration is reduced, and the thickness of the plate is more uniform.The maximum log length that can be processed is 1500 mm, the maximum log diameter is 600 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 40-100 m/min.
In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.
We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.
Service during the sales:
Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.
We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.
We have a professional after-sales service team with 7 professional technicians.There are 300 working days a year to serve customers.
We have been engaged in woodworking machinery for 20 years and have extensive industry experience.
We are waiting for your call for 365 days, providing you with services such as purchase and support.
More than 3,000 customers purchase our equipment and are satisfied with the equipment and service.
Our factory has conducted more than 10,000 innovative experiments since its inception.
Only to produce the most suitable equipment for the customer.
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.
2. Q: Delivery time ?
A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.
3. Q:Service system ?
A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.
Feixian Changsheng Machinery is located in Feixian County, Shandong Rotary Cutting Machine Production Base.
Our company was founded in 1996 and is one of the earliest rotary cutting machine manufacturers in Shandong Province. Our main product includes log feeding machine, log debarking,veneer peeling machine, automatic veneer stacker, knife grinder, veneer dryer as well as whole plywood veneer production line customizing and parts including rotary cutter, rubber roller,conveyor belt etc.
Since its establishment, the company has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of rotary cutting machines.Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. Our factory has always adhered to the business philosophy of "survive by quality, develop by innovation", and guided by the six core values of "customer value, teamwork, serious responsibility, courage to bear, grateful attitude, healthy and fresh". We constantly improve the structure, improve the details, provide customers with better equipment and create value for customers. our plywood machine has been exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries, and has won wide recognition and praise from the customers.
Changsheng people are willing to use high-quality products, perfect service to provide you with a plywood veneers production line solution.