PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Thick Core Veneer Dedicated Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Thick Core Veneer Dedicated Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

Core Veneer Dedicated Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

Total prower:
Max. Log Diameter:
Maximum log length:
Speed :
Quantity:
  • CS-4D2S1G11
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Thick Core Veneer Dedicated Plywood Veneer Peeling Machine

veneer making machine

Plywood machine : spindle less veneer peeling machine

      We are a plywood machine manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience. This new type of veneer peeling machine produced by our factory is a special thick core machine. The maximum log length that can be processed is 1500 mm, and the maximum log diameter can reach 600 mm. The production speed is adjustable, and the production speed range is 20-90 m/min. It can process hardwoods such as eucalyptus, cologne, and mixed wood.

     veneer making machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

      Various sizes include 4 feet veneer peeling machine, 6 feet veneer machine, 8 feet veneer peeling  machine, etc.

      This is one of our machines, we can also design and manufacture plywood machines according to your requirements.

veneer peeling machine


veneer peeling machine


      The veneer peeling machine is important equipment of the plywood production line. It is mainly used as a peeling machine for peeling small diameter (up to 700mm) wood. Automatic rotary cutting and cutting veneers of a certain size, with a high degree of automation. The size of the veneer can be changed and the production speed can be adjusted.

manufacturer of plywood machine

veneer peeling machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

veneer peeling machine

Pre-sale services:

We provide the best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design, customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training, etc.


Service during the sales: 

Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on-site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep a certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacement can be shipped to your right away.  

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

      manufacturer of plywood machine

      Every Changsheng people firmly believe that 'creating value for customers' is creating value for ourselves. We believe that in the days coming, we will achieve a better tomorrow together with our customers.

 

      Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!







QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.