PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 4 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Wood Veneer Peeling Machine for Plywood Making
Share to:

Wood Veneer Peeling Machine for Plywood Making

This 4 ft plywood veneer peeling machine is used for hardwood rotary cutting. The low-speed rotary cutting of logs under 500 mm diameter is easy to operate.
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Veneer Output Speed:
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CS-4D1S1G1
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Wood Veneer Peeling Machine for Plywood Making

plywood veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling machine

Plywood machine: wood veneer making machine

    Spindleless veneer peeling machine is one of the equipment for producing plywood. It is suitable for continuous cutting of the remaining wood core with a spindle veneer peeling machine, and can also be used for wood with a diameter less than 700 mm. The advantages of the 4-foot card-free rotary cutting machine are as follows: 1. The thickness of the processed wooden board is uniform and the surface is smooth; 2. The structure is reasonable and the operation and maintenance are convenient; 5, artificial technology is not high, in the normal peeling machine, the error is within 0.1mm.

wood veneer making machine

veneer peeling machine

veneer peeling making machine

      All our plywood machines can be customized according to your production requirements


wood veneer making machine

veneer peeling making machine

wood veneer making machine

veneer peeling making machine

veneer peeling making machine

Presale service

1. Make reliable practical machine list and production proposal free of charge, according to customers' actual situation .

2. Design the machine free of charge, according to the customer's production line and production cost . 

3. Make the workshop and production line layout free of charge, according to customers' factory land .


Service during the sales

1. Machine modifying according to customers' suggestion .

2. Order the shipment and prepare the documents for customers' clearance, according to customers' custom requirement .


After-sale services

1. One year warranty for the main machine, cost price for vulnerable parts .

2. Experienced engineer is available for the machine installation and worker training .



veneer peeling making machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.


2. Q: Delivery time?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.


3. Q: Service system? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.


4. Q: What are the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .


5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.

veneer production lineChangsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!



Previous: 
Next: 

PRODUCT LIST

QUICK LINKS

PRODUCTS

CONTACT

  Mr. Abel
  0086-15106616611
  603626532@qq.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.