PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 6 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » 6 Feet Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood Veneer
Share to:

6 Feet Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood Veneer

This heavy duty veneer peeling macine is specially designed for the rotary cutting of hardwood shoter than 2200mm.This machine runs more stable.

Total prower:
Max. Log Length:
Max. Log Diameter:
Veneer Output Speed:
weigth:
Quantity:

6 Feet Rotary Veneer Peeling Machine for Making Plywood Veneer

6 feet plywood veneer making machine

      The wood veneer peeling machine is the main equipment in the production of plywood. It is a continuous veneer strip that converts logs of a certain length and diameter into a veneer of a certain size after cutting. The veneer rotary cutting machine is closely related to the production and quality of plywood.

      This heavy duty veneer peeling machine is specially designed for the rotary cutting of hardwood shorter than 2200mm.This machine runs more stable.

6 feet veneer making machine

6 feet plywood veneer making machine

Machine details

machine detail

machine details

Machine parts

6 feet plywood veneer making machine

6 feet plywood veneer making machine

      In addition to the 4 feet veneer making machine, our factory also has 6 feet veneer making machine and 8 feet veneer making machine. We are a professional manufacturer of plywood machines, this is just one of our machines. In addition, we can also customize the machine according to your production requirements.

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

Pre-sale services:

We provide best service according to your demand, such as prophase plan, examine on the spot, process flow design , customized equipment, design solution for complete production lines and operator training etc.


Service during the sales: 

Send technicians to the customer's factory to install and debug the machine on site, train operators for free and you can also come to our factory to learn for free.


After-sale services:

We provide one year warranty to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replancements can be shipped to your right away.  

manufacturer of plywood machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.


QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Miss Alisa
  0086-17860000363
  alisa@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.