1) Provide the free consultation of equipment .
2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart.
3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .
4)Welcome to visit our factory.
Service during the sales
1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .
2) Train the first-line operator .
After sales service
1) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment .
2) Provide technical exchanging .
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.
2. Q: Delivery time?
A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.
3. Q: Service system?
A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time. We supply telephone after-sales service, video service, and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q: What are the payment terms?
A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customers.
Shandong Changsheng Wood Industry Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in Linyi City, Shandong Province, the largest man-made board production base in China. After more than 20 years of continuous development, Changsheng Wood Industry Machinery has become a modern company integrating design, development, production and installation of plywood production machinery.
In terms of production technology, the company currently has 10 senior engineers, more than 30 technicians, and more than 20 machine innovation patents. In terms of production equipment, the company is equipped with plasma cutting machine, laser cutting machine, Lincoln brand carbon dioxide protection welding machine and other welding and cutting equipment. Our company has established friendly business cooperation relations with famous brands such as Siemens Motors, WEG Motors, Delta PLC, Huichuan Inverter, etc. to ensure the quality of our products.
Our main products are veneer peeling machine, log debarking machine, veneer stacking machine, peeling knife sharpening machine and veneer dryer and other related equipment. And our company can provide customers with a complete set of plywood production solutions according to customer needs.
High-quality product quality and intimate customer service are the biggest responsibility of Changsheng Wood Industry Machinery to each customer. The company provides customers with 24-hour service. The company adheres to the business philosophy of "survive by quality and develop by innovation". The products have been exported to more than 30 countries including Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia and Gabon. And regions, and won wide recognition and praise from domestic and foreign customers.
Every Changsheng people firmly believes that 'creating value for customers' is creating value for ourselves.
I believe that in the days to come, we will work together with our customers to achieve a win-win situation and will create a better tomorrow.
Changsheng Wood Machinery comes from China, serves all the world!