PRODUCTS DETAIL
Here you can find the most suitable product that belongs to you!
You are here: Home » Products » Veneer Peeling Machine » 6 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine » Plywood Making Machine Spindleless 6 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine
Share to:

Plywood Making Machine Spindleless 6 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine

It is specially used for hardwood rotary cutting with a length of less than 2200 mm. It is a heavy equipment and the machine is stable.

Total prower:
Max. Log Diameter:
Maximum log length:
weigth:
Quantity:
  • CS-6D2S2G11
  • Changsheng
  • 8465960000

Plywood Making Machine Spindleless 6 Feet Veneer Peeling Machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

Plywood making machine : veneer making machine

      This machine is 6 feet veneer making machine. It is specially used for hardwood rotary cutting with a length of less than 2200 mm, and maximum log diameter is 600 mm. Prodcution speed is 30-80 m/min . It is a heavy equipment and the machine is stable.

veneer making machine




 1. Servo Feeding Motor

The feeding motor is 11kw servo motor. It can guarantee stable machine running, stable rotatory peeling speed and accurate veneer thickness. So the machine can produce high quality veneer.

 2. Feeding Lead Screw and Screw Nut

The machine uses Quenching hardened screw . The feeding lead screw is made by special steel, the screw nut is made by copper. It has very high feeding accuracy and guarantee accurate veneer thickness.

 3. Siemens Motor

complete set of plywood equipment supporting Siemens motor , the power voltage and frequency can customized according to different countries and regions.

4. Electroplating Peeling Roller

All peeling rollers of  veneer peeling machine are quenched and electroplating process, the rigidity is better, we can choose the right roller patterns to meet your different wood species according to different kinds of veneer and wood.

5.Taiwan silver linear guide

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

veneer making machine

     All of our plywood making machines can be customized according to your production requirement.

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

manufacturer of plywood machine

Pre-sale service

1) Provide the free consultation of equipment .

2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart .

3) According to the clients' special requirement ,offering the resonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment .

4)Welcome to visit our factory .


Service during the sales

1) Inspect the machine before leaving the factory .

2) Oversea install and debug the equipment .

3) Train the first-line operator .


After sales service

1) 24 hours online service .

2) Provide the VIDEO with install and debug the equipment .

3) Provide technical exchanging .

manufacturer of plywood machine

Q&A

1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A: We are a factory that manufactures plywood machines for more than 20 years, not a distributor.

2. Q: Delivery time ?

A: Generally 20 days after receiving the down payment.

3. Q:Service system ? 

A: One-year warranty, and we supply parts and service all the time.We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.

4. Q:What is the payment terms?

A:a.T/T (30% advance payment, remaining 70% payment before shipment) .

5. Q: Can we visit your factory?

A: Welcome to visit us! Everyday we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 30 countries customer.

manufacturer of plywood machine

     

     

      Shandong changsheng machinery has been engaged in the research, development, manufacture, installation and maintenance of machinery and parts for plywood stripping and plywood manufacturing for more than 20 years.

      Our main products include log feeding machine ,plywood veneer peeling machine, log debarker , automatic veneer stacker,knife grinder machine ,veneer dryer and whole factory production line customization and parts, including rotary cutter, rubber roller, conveyor belt and so on.

     Since its establishment, the company has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of rotary cutting machines.Our company provides customers with 24-hour service. We have exported to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Gabon and other more than 30 countries.Our plywood machine have been approved by our customers. 


manufacturer of plywood machine


QUICK LINKS

CONTACT

  Peter
  0086-13697816816
  peter@plywood-machine.com
  Feixian Industrial Area,Linyi City,Shandong province
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.

Copyright © 2019 Feixian Feichengzhen Changsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.